Friday, October 23, 2009

HUNTING Lessons, with Aunt Cookie?

One morning Abbie and Reesa came over to hang out with Aunt Cookie. Soon, Abbie found Colton's "dart blaster" shooter. Now, you all know how I feel about guns, but I couldn't resist Abbie who wanted to shoot at something. First she was shooting me and Reesa so I found her an alternative. I had her shoot at the sliding glass door. Well, her second shot landed in her hair and she didn't know where it went! She was looking for the dart and asking me to help her. I was laughing so hard I had to find her a real target.
So, I got down my stuffed chicken from my kitchen and set it on this chair for her to shoot at. But, she decided she LOVED the chicken and wanted to hold it and treat it like a baby (now THAT's something Aunt Cookie would teach...sorry, Derek)

But, it didn't take long before Abbie decided she was ready to sacrifice the chicken and impress her Dad! Reesa was crawling full speed for her shot at the chicken too!

0 comments: