Okay, here are a few more "Colton Comments" that keep us laughing around here.
First, I was telling Colton stories about when he was a baby and how he used to grab my nose, lips and chin while I would bottle feed him. His reply..."Did I also grab your earloafs?" He meant earlobes.
Second, we had the tv on and there was a man and a woman from India being interviewed. The woman had a red spot on her forehead between her eyebrows like many women in that culture wear.
Colton: "Mom, do all women from India have big warts on their forehead?"
Mom: (amid laughing) No, you see women from India-
Colton: "Is it a mole?"
Mom: (laughing harder) No it's not a mole. Women from India-
Colton: "A scab?"
Mom: (wetting her pants) STOP!!!!!!!!!!!
Colton: "How about a 3-D tattoo?"
I am not making this up......we are still laughing so hard we're crying.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Colton's On a Roll Tonight!
Posted by Cook Family at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE telling my friends coltons latest!! Makes them all jealous :D
Post a Comment