Well I know I LOVE being home even with out a bed every night. Here are some highlights for me.
Decorating cookies with the kids... getting flour everywhere.

Turning grandpa into a target for the cookie dough

Realizing the kids need some practice. Notice the dough balls circled in his hand, his chest hair, the wall and the picture frame in the living room.

The reason for the name,
Aunty Legs.
Kenzie licking EVERYTHING, including Taylor's truck she chased down with her mouth open.

Dustin and his own mini loaf while he looks like a cartoon.

The fancy glasses.

The
grand kids playing/wrestling which then turns into big boys wrestling and showing who is stronger.

Visitor Santa and ALL the kids loving him.
Kenzie's love for her empty socking and her amazing hat.

Baby's
boom box and a pic.

Momma and two of her babies.
Ressa's giggle.

All the ABBIE ATTACKS!! She was gentle.

I had so much fun being home with everyone!! Love ya all!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment