Monday, April 12, 2010

More Easter Pics

Playing outside at Aunt Cookie's during the 5 minutes of sunshine we had


Before the Easter egg hunt. I think I have a picture of Colton putting his basket on his head every year for the last 5 years...

Big kids...


Easter morning with Kenzie

The Cook Kids Easter Bunny cakes. Each year we have a white and chocolate bunny.

This year Cassie's was a "white-and-nerdy" bunny (like the song) complete with glasses, yellow buck teeth and pimples. Mmm-yummy....

3 comments:

Jack said...

I absolutely love the bunny cakes. You guys have so much doing yours and making them fun. I just love you so much and thanks for being "just you". Love Grandma A.

Dustin and Cassie said...

OKAY new favorite picture of my baby! The three kids together and kens doing a goofy face on the chair! love it ... thanks Cassie and Colton for being in the picture too. lol

Cook Family said...

Oops, Cass told me I had to post the name of her white bunny cake to "White and Nerdy". That was her theme.