It didn't bother me when we started the new millenium...
It didn't bother me when I turned 40......
It doesn't bother me that my hair is now highlighted with gray....
But, when I signed this document below, I felt like I was signing my death certificate. It's....CASSIE'S DRIVER'S LICENSE PERMIT FORM!!!!!!!! DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM!
My hands were shaking as I went to sign the consent. After a few moments of hesitation...I brought myself to sign my name...
Here we are standing outside the Dept of Licensing. Yes, Cassie was horrified I was taking her picture, but even she knew from the glaze in my eyes not to challenge me that day...
Here is the family outside. We got there early so we didn't have to wait in line.

After we took our number, we took our seat...

Cassie's number is F2 !

I reminded Cassie that I was taking these pictures no matter how annoyed she looked and that I was posting them online for the world to see so that she better start smiling nicer.

They called our name! Dad takes over from here. (notice the glass wall on the right of the picture?)








4 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I LOVE THE PICTURES SO I FEEL LIKE I WAS THERE. WISH I WAS! You have grown up so fast my first little baby....love you so much and have faith in you that you won't kill yourself or anyone else! GRANDMA A
okay okay ... joke time is over ... i am the most educated driver in this family! On paper anyway. I survived two not one but two drivers education course from Cook Driving School ... where safety is their business! Thanks for teaching me all I know about driving Paul! Go get em' Cass! (play your music really loud, it will drown out the screams of your parents)
Dustin please you have like 3 totaled cars under your belt! I on the other hand only have 2! Good job Cass you'll do great!
I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS! You are too funny....but honest! MOM
Post a Comment