Tuesday, April 20, 2010

STOP (for sake of little ones) AND SMELL THE DANDELIONS!


I received so many knocks at my front door from little people with bouquets of dandelions this week.....They don't last long in a vase but the memory of the little smiling faces giving them to you does. They are "pure love" from these little ones. I heard "the still small voice" whisper to me during one of these gestures of love at the river, that said, "tell their parents they were mine first and as I loan them, I expect they will love them with all their might, mind and soul and that the children WILL KNOW THAT." Yes, it was emphasied. To my children, I want to remind you, "they only want your love, attention, time and to experience laughter/joy with you." Don't be bogged down with life, work and duty! They are so much more fun!! Love, MOM

1 comments:

Cook Family said...

I didn't get any dandelions!