Monday, May 10, 2010

Mommy ...

A long time ago I used to call you mommy and now I call you one of my best friends, named Momma. A long time ago you used to wipe my poopy butt and now I am preparing to be able to "take care" of you when you are old. A long time ago you used to read me stories and now you share your life experiences. A long time ago you used spank my butt when I was bad and now you teach me eternal principles and encourage me to live them. A long time ago you used to spoil me with gifts and now you get to spoil my little girl (and her Dad and Mom). A long time ago I used to look up to you and now I look down into your eyes and admire you. A long time ago I thought I knew it all and now I am constantly learning from you. A long time ago you taught me how to love and now I am giving my love to everyone. A long time ago you decided to have a son and now I am trying to make you proud of that decision.

Thanks Momma! We Love You!

1 comments:

Jack said...

Thanks so much for the sweet thoughts....Moms really do need that reassurance that our love does make a difference in the lives of our children. It may not be perfect but it is sincere and heartfelt! Thanks so much! MOM