Well family... it FINALLY came... my placement for my student teaching that I have been waiting for since the Winter. I knew that it would be in the Mesa , AZ area but I didn't know the school or teacher I would be working with.
You ready for this?!
Gilbert High School!!! I will soon be a Tiger for a few months!! This is the crest I think... got it from the website...

I am SUPER excited!!! Do I look like a teacher?!?! This is the picture that my teacher got of me with my introduction letter.
I am REALLY excited to go to Arizona and student teach!! Now I just have to find a place to stay hahaha I also looked up my teacher that I will be working with and her name is Sherrie Hinton. On the school website it says that she teaches Child Development, Food and Hero Coop. classes. It also says that she graduated from BYU!! I'm assuming she is LDS, which will be nice! I also looked her up on ratemyteacher.com and her ratings weren't too bad!
The school has a website if you want to check out where I am headed!! You can just google Gilbert High School, AZ
Love You All!!!

1 comments:
Sister! I'm so excited for you and even more excited for me go with you to AZ to look for an apartment! Love you girl! GO TIGERS!
Post a Comment