One Day Cassie Will Have One!
I posted this on my FB because I LOVE it! It almost makes me want one.....almost. = )
Danelle showed it to me on your FB so I posted it here! I freakin love it!
That's not a real commercial is it? I like it to...much cooler than what we call our mini-van - the MAV (Mormon Assault Vehicle). I think Paul, the kids and I should make our own version of this video!
Totally Neen! Entitled "MAV" or "Mega Fun"(mini-van mega-fun)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I posted this on my FB because I LOVE it! It almost makes me want one.....almost. = )
Danelle showed it to me on your FB so I posted it here! I freakin love it!
That's not a real commercial is it? I like it to...much cooler than what we call our mini-van - the MAV (Mormon Assault Vehicle). I think Paul, the kids and I should make our own version of this video!
Totally Neen! Entitled "MAV" or "Mega Fun"(mini-van mega-fun)
Post a Comment