Monday, August 9, 2010

Bear Lake Fun.....

Kenzie pulled out the drawer of dresser to play in. Sweet picture of her "going night/night" right after arriving at Bear Lake and eating dinner.

Swimming in the lake....yes, that's me on the far right of the picture. It was "heavenly"!

Auntie Nells and Kenzie just playing around.....
A movie star all the way......
Kenzie liked putting the pail on her head as a "hat".


Here we are all playing on the beach and "worshipping the sun". It was such a gorgeous day and the water was just right to refresh ourselves. The lake is absolutely huge and such an turqoise color.


The inside of the cave was VERY dark and at first I wasn't going in. You had 888 steps and I didn't know if this out of shape body could do it. Everyone talked me into it and away we went...I prayed really hard every step of the way that I wouldn't embarrass my family by becoming "too anxious". It was 1/2 mile into the ground and at one point you had to go straight up 71 steps!

2 comments:

Dustin and Cassie said...

Thanks for coming in Mom, we were so proud of you and hope you had a good experience.

Danelle said...

Kenz and I look SoO cute! Man, I make her look good! ahhahhahha NOT!