Well today was my last day of student teaching at Gilbert High School. I am going to miss my students SoO much! I know that I will have more students again but these were my first students ever! Here are some pictures throughout the day...
Ladies in the department...
This is Sara... My first day everyone keep calling me Sara, I was so confused then come to find out Sara and I looked alike... We even dressed up as twins for twin day during spirit week!
This is Connie the Department Head... She is really nice and fun lady! Her laugh is contagious!
This is my mentor teacher Sherrie. Love her!! I have learned a ton from her!
This is Sandra... HILARIOUS!
This is Stephanie... She is another Student Teacher in the Department.
This is Diane... She is so sweet! And a fellow LDS member.
Side note... The apron I am wearing, ALL the students from my classes signed it for me with little notes.
All those students... Here they are.
3rd Hour Child Development...
2nd Hour HERO... My all senior class
1st Hour Child Development...
A Hour Foods class...
I have LOVED my student teaching and am going to miss my students a TON! But I am excited for the next adventures in California...
Much love,
Ms. A
1 comments:
Look at you!! Living your dreams! So proud of you!!!
Post a Comment