Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Scary "Goolish Dinner"......





























































































I decided this year, I wanted to have a Halloween get together for the family (mainly grandkids). I've never done it before but thought it would be fun to have a mixture of really goorey sounding food and have the kids come dressed in costume and so forth. So Dad and I started cooking......Monster toes, eyeballs, deviled eggs, mummies, dip/bat wings, and scary pizza. Denise's family brought along witches fingers and Danette's brought carmel apples decorated by the kids. I made the adults potato/sausage soup (but they still ate the kid's). We also had Halloween cookies (decorated by Jay, Jess and Jackson) and I'd made them little pumpkins full of candies and topped off with worm crawling out! We played games, laughed and visited a couple of our neighbors. Fun Times!!!!!

1 comments:

Dustin and Cassie said...

What fun! Looks like everyone had a great Halloween! - Cass