Wednesday, June 8, 2011

GardenTea Party 2011.....

Welcome to our first annual "Garden Tea Party" at grandma Marilyn's. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed doing every minute of this planning. You all looked so pretty and it was far more wonderful than I could have ever dreamed. You all seemed so happy and like you were having so much fun, it made me soooo very happy! Till next year.......


This is one of the place settings for lunch....a different plate and teacup at each place. Many of these were grandma Eloise's, great grandma Nellie and great great grandma Maggie things from tablecloth, plates, teacups, figurines on in table setting, and candle holders.


The beautiful table is set and ready for it's guest.....


The "sweet" cookie chandelier that hung above the table for lunch....so cute!


Of course, immediately coming in everyone went to the dessert table to see the pretty plates and food.


Some of the pretty flowers around house to brighten up and make cheery...such a beautiful sunny day......








Everyone had to have picture in front of the "teacup tree" before going inside the house......


Some "bling" of Jess's that I thought I was going to have to put in safe during the tea party!lol





The whole clan looking their best in "southern" style and grace of their ancestors of the south!







I thought this was such a cute picture of Taylor helping her little sister with her hat....


All the pretty Arbogast girls being so adorable today....

Okay, so here's Reesa again all posed and adorable....


This picture was a request of the girls....sort of the outside nature pose. They are sooo sweet!


Abbie is our little "sparkle" with so much energy and is always ready to be "girly" or "down in the mud". She can be beautiful and happy either way.


Talor loves pretty clothes and to dress up....she has such a sweet smile and has such good manners.


Reesa, the youngest of the girls here today. Loves all the assessories she's able to dress in today. Parties are the BEST!








....and Ms. Thomas with her little princess. That girl does love to wear the "bling" and always brightens up a party. I hear Ms. Thomas is having another little one....must be why the GLOW!








Oh, the Cooks have arrived...that proper Ms. Cook is always a "hoot" at a party and her daughter such a pretty young thing turning all the heads of our young bachelors around town.


This is our "tea party" game we will be playing later after lunch....


These are the place settings each with a different plate and teacup. Looked so pretty......the lace napkins I got while visiting Jason and Krista Loeffler in Savannah, Georgia.





Now we are sitting down to our wonderful chicken/croussant, salad, and punch luncheon.







Playing our "tea party" game.





Reesa was trying to mimic the flutests.....love her expression and holding her flute!





Here we were on the deck playing "tea party" game and listening to our flutests and music!





Here we are eating all those goodies I made...maybe I over did it but ummmm they are good!


That one eye just looks a little strange....











OMG, I look pretty strange here and they aren't finished yet! I was really enjoying watching them do this....thanks especially to Cass for helping Taylor and Abbie "decorate" me to look so beautiful!


Oh, mom looking really good....Jess loves anything there is to do pertaining to looking pretty!


We are busy laughing at each other and the girls having so much fun!

....and Jess the professional! She knows how to put the makeup on from watching mom every morning on the way shopping, going to daycare or to the park....yes, Danette's one of those!


Oh, my goodness the look on their faces are "priceless"....will I regret this? Probably!lol


Here I am after the grand daughters put my make up on and "freshened" up my look! All dolled up and hope Grandpa will take me somewhere! Especially like my beauty marks!





Girls are packing the goodie bags I gave them to take home. They each had at least two!lol


After everyone had gone but Danette and Jess....Jess proceeded to put on makeup beginning with the powder...here are a couple of those precious pictures!



These magnetic mirrors are to go on their refrigerators to remind them they are beautiful...



As each one left the party they got a goody bag filled with items to remind them that it's important they feel beautiful inside and out and that we will always be there for each other.


As everyone left the party we watched the newly hatched birds nestled in the ivy hedge. They were a perfect ending to a wonderful evening.

0 comments: