Thursday, June 9, 2011

Relaxing at Alta Lake State Park over Memorial Day...

This is the view from Lois's A-Frame overlooking Alta Lake State Park above Pateros. This is where I use to spend my summers chasing boys, swimming, and waterskiing. Took all my swim lessons here and hours and hours of family outings.


This is the beach where I spent that time in the summer. This is looking to right and across the lake from Lois's. Much bigger bath house now than what I had forty/fifty years ago. lolThis is Kay (top and bottom) roasting hotdogs on the fire in the A-Frame. It's a really big and warm place to curl up and keep warm. We had the roasted hotdogs, chili, chips/salsa, potato salad, and apricot cobbler. Good stuff! Then we sat and enjoyed some hot chocolate.


Lois directing traffic and getting dinner on the table. They really enjoyed us all being there I think. Cabin is two bedroom, rustic, deck on front overlooking lake, and just right in overall size (900 sq ft maybe). Quiet place to get away and fish, swim and read a good book by the fire!

0 comments: