Monday, June 30, 2008

Little Bit More...

I was in a hurry last time I wrote on the blog so I thought I would give you a little more. I got the director position which I am WAY stoked about!! but the coolest news is that right now being Secretary I get half my tuition paid for, but as a director I will get full tuition paid for!! Also, the picture that is up is WAY nasty of me, sorry. It was after a Visit Day we had, I had been at school from 7 to 6 that day... in the super hot but beautiful weather. Here is some more pictures from Ambassadors.


Us at the retreat at the begining of the semester



Me, Tiana and Jes during the car ride home from retreat, being silly...

Will, Becky, Tiana and I at a Student Ambassador Bonfire

2 comments:

Jack said...

Well, now that sounds FANTASTIC! Especially the part about the full scholarship!!!!!! You will be so good at this and everyone will love you....MOM/DAD

Dustin and Cassie said...

You are extremly ghetto and we love you!