Friday, May 29, 2009

A School Day in the Life of Colton

Cafeteria Riots, Eating Contests, and losing your classroom chair all in one day. A School Day in the Life of Colton....
So I couldn't resist posting this...I go pick up Colton after school and as he climbs into the van he tells me what a great day he had. Of course I notice he is COVERED in filth (more than usual) so I ask what happened.
He starts by telling me that today in the cafeteria at lunch he was so excited to have fish sandwiches (what kid likes THAT?) that he yelled "WHOO!" really loud. Soon, another kid did it and before long the entire cafeteria was screaming it (including him). He thought it was so funny that the kindergardners wouldn't stop yelling even though all the teachers were trying to get them to stop. Then his friend, RJ (some friend) told the principal it was Colton who started the yelling so he was removed from the cafeteria and had to finish his lunch outside on the curb. He thought that was so great....
But, he wasn't removed from the cafeteria before 2 girls gave him their fish sandwiches so he got to eat 3 FISH SANDWICHES FOR LUNCH and boy "they are sitting like a rock in my belly!" I told him that's not a good thing.
Then later in the day a girl in class brought cupcakes for her birthday. While the class was in a circle singing happy birthday, Colton stood on his chair and jumped into the crowd yelling "Cha Cha Cha!" His teacher took his chair for the remainder of the day.
Never a dull moment with this kid.....

1 comments:

Dustin and Cassie said...

Keep Rockin Colty!