Just thought I would add to the pictures of Christmas that were on here that maybe no one else had...(we have more on our blog if you want to check them out)
First day of seeing each other after a little while.
Kenz was showing off her cool hair style

Fun picture of the kids running during the scavenger hunt Aunt Cookie did
umm...who is buff?

They all wanted to hold their baby sister...
lol
In this picture it looks like Jess is a singing angel :)

Joseph and Mary

All gathered round to see baby Jesus aka Baby L

TWINS!

We had a chance to sing
karaoke one night...

Grandpa with his new gun!

I know this picture is blurry but I love all of their faces!

Go Taylor!

Baby and Danette join in on the fun!

I think Trina had more fun the kids!
lol
1 comments:
love the pics, thanks!
Post a Comment